Whether it's persistent mildew or wacky tile from a long-gone decade, deciding to make over your bathroom can quickly become a costly decision. Here are some different options you can choose, no matter your financial circumstances.
- Add a new paint color or wallpaper pattern to the top half of the bathroom walls.
- Purchase new accent colored towels, mats, and accessories.
- Change your sink and shower hardware.
- Re-tile the floor.
- Install a new tub or shower.
- Add a bathroom to a new space.
Purchasing new appliances is one way to instantly upgrade this frequently-used room. But when should you actually be remodeling to add value to the home? If you need to make an impression in a pinch, there are a range of lower-cost and less time-intensive alternatives.
- Add a new backsplash over the stove.
- Paint kitchen cupboards.
- Re-grout tile.
- Replace countertops.
- Install new flooring.
- Reconfigure the layout.
The bedroom is hidden from company and often overlooked when it comes to remodeling. If you keep putting off updating your own personal space, consider the following options.
- Purchase a new bed-in-a-bag and curtains.
- Repaint three walls one color and the fourth a different shade or texture.
- Add a new rug and coordinating pillows.
We have become spoiled, with everyone expecting a spacious place to store clothing. If a rod and sliding doors are not enough for you, start working on your dream by taking these steps.
- Use the one-year trick to remove clothing you no longer wear.
- Purchase vacuum bags to store off-season clothing.
- Create a system of clothing sections and types to stay organized when new pieces come in.
- Design a fully-functional space.
- Convert another room into a star-worthy personal styling retreat.
- Build modular closets.
During beautiful weather, having fresh air time is a coveted treat. Even if your backyard faces a brick wall, turn it into a magical getaway. If you don't know where to start, try these tips.
- Purchase a five-piece furniture set.
- Add large planters filled with herbs or local flowers.
- Hang wind chimes and wall decals to liven things up.
- Build a new deck.
- Put in a pool.
- Invest in trees and landscaping.
No matter your remodeling choices, conducting thorough research about what you want and need will help your consultants or contractors help you make your dream come true.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9399869
3810 Clemmons Road
Clemmons, North Carolina 27012