2) Artificial flowers: A decent vase, with a few artificial flowers near the bathtub or on a separate holder, looks beautiful!
3) Hand shower: These are just so much better than stationary shower heads, and there are so many to choose from.
4) LED shower: Having overhead showers is amazing; having overhead LED showers even better! More than that, they are also quite affordable.
5) Towel hanger: Unless you like wet towels, it's a must to have towel hangers in the bathroom. Make sure you have enough room for multiple towels, especially if you share a bathroom!
7) Air freshener cubes: Such cubes purify the air for you and allow you to rejuvenate yourself, as you involve your body in the process of bathing.
8) Mobile holder: This is great if you like listening to music while bathing!
9) Soap holder(s): If you live with your partner, it is better to have separate soap containers for the two of you. Let his/her favorite brand be placed in his soap container, separately!
10) A nice wall painting: Most of us are fond of art; if you are too, it is time for you to search for a nice painting for the wall of your bathroom. It will help to look at this painting, the moment you want some 'you' time! Make sure, of course, that any artwork you add is not sensitive to moisture.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9296373
Of course, these are small, everyday ideas that can help you spruce up your bathroom, but when you are looking to really renovate your space, then be sure and give us a call to see how we can help! What are some must haves that make a bathroom perfect for you? Let us know in the comments below!
3810 Clemmons Road
Clemmons, North Carolina 27012